Special Promotion Services
- Back Me Up!™ – Express Entry – From $1,495
Back Me Up!™ Services are for Expert Review and does not include official representation in your application with IRCC. Under this Service, we will verify your Documents, Forms, and Confirm your Eligibility Assessment before you submit your application. We will be in touch with you at every stage of your application to answer your questions and concerns.
- Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship – From $3,000
- Consultation with ICCRC Licensed Consultant
- 30 Minutes Consultation – $75
- 1 Hour Consultation – $125
- Study Permit – From $1,500
- Express Entry Application– From $3,500
- PNP Application– From $5,000
- Spousal Sponsorship– From $3,000
- Permanent Resident Card Extension– From $1,000
- Citizenship Application– From $1,000
- Work Permit Extension– From $1,000
- Temporary Resident Visa– From $500
- NOC Identification – $300
- GCMS Notes Review – $300
For Any other Services, Please Contact Us.
*Before paying for any of the above Services, please book 1-hour Consultation with our RCIC to confirm your eligibility. Consulting Fees will be credited towards your Service Fees.
GET IN TOUCH
Terms & Conditions:
- All of the fees mentioned above are in CAD – Canadian Dollars Currency.
- All of the fees mentioned above are before applicable Taxes.
- All of the fees mentioned above are the Consulting Services fees of DreamNest Immigration Inc. only. Client will be responsible to pay other fees and expenses such as Government Application Fees, Biometric Fees, PCC Fees, Medical Exam Fees, Language Test Exam Fees and any other immigration related fees.
- If the application cannot be submitted due to technical reasons or the cap on the application intakes, refund will be processed in accordance with Retainer Agreement.
- In Services where official representations are offered, your application will be represented by RCIC – Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, an Active member of ICCRC.
- DreamNest Immigration reserves the right to include other immigration professionals, and/or Immigration Lawyers depending on the complexity of the client file.
- DreamNest Immigration reserves the right to change/amend above mentioned fees without prior notice.
- DreamNest Immigration is only responsible to present the Client Case in the Best Possible manner to IRCC, IRB or any other relevant Authority. By paying above fees, client acknowledge that the granting of a visa or status and the time required for processing application is at the sole discretion of the government and not the DreamNest Immigration.
- Terms & Conditions listed here are for information purpose only. Retainer Agreement is the legal bounding contract between client and DreamNest Immigration.